Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bad Blogger~




Well, I just thought I was gonna be able to keep this blogging thing up! Ha, yeah right! So, what has been going on with me.....Well, River is 10 months old and is such a great, great baby! He makes me laugh every single day! He is not walking, not even standing up on his own. He does at daycare, but not at home! He's so funny. Besides River, I've just been working and enjoying time with family!

Hunting season is FINALLY over!! Whoo hoo! Dusty has been home a lot more these days! Turkey season is starting soon, tho, but that's not near as time consuming as duck and deer! I've got River's 1st birthday in the works! It is gonna be so cute...I hope! I'm doing a farm animal theme. I can't believe my baby boy will be 1 in two months *tear*.

I'll say it again, I'm gonna try to keep this blog up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment