Saturday, March 13, 2010

Busy Day



I had a busy day today! Me and River met my sis-in-laws (Brandy and Kasey) at Pasados with their boys (Levi and Carter) and then went shopping. We had to get the boys some outfits for the Easter pics. After I left them, I dropped River off at my grandma's and went shopping some more by myself. I found some really cute tops!! I'm so worn out tho now. I didn't get home till after 7:00!

Tomorrow, me, Dus, and River are gonna go eat breakfast and then go to the boardwalk. It's supposed to be a pretty day with not as much wind. Yay!!! I might try to get Dusty to take me plant shopping and then come home and work outside in the garden! I love planting flowers, it's so relaxing to me!

Well, I better get to bed since we're losing an hour of sleep :( Goodnite everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment