Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Saturday...WooHoo!!

I've been waiting for today for a long time! It's Bunco nite!! I love getting together with the Bunco Babes. Tonite it is at my mother-in-law's and the theme is Football Spirit, wear your favorite football team and eat good ol' tailgating food! I can't wait. My daddy is keeping River tonite :/ Hope all goes well. I'm sure it will!! Me, River, and moma just got back from running errands all morning. We had to get our Bunco gifts. I got tiki torches and fluid. We went to Target (my favorite store) and I finally found River a new Blue's Clue video. I haven't been able to find them anywhere and I am so tired of watching the same one over and over : ) He is in there watching it now.

Last nite I took my mom to the movies for her bday. Her bday was last Saturday, but the movie came out yesterday. We saw Eat Pray Love with Julia Roberts. It was cute...I got bored at some parts, but it was good overall.

I'll post pics from tonite later. I can't wait! Geaux Tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment