Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello

I have been MIA for a while. Not much has been going on this week. Going to work and coming home. And, I'm just giving up on the 30-day journal blog. Oops! River bit TWICE this week at school. UGH! The first time the teacher said it wasn't really his fault because the other kid was aggravating him. I wish he would stop this. Dusty is working tonight, so me and River went over to Ninny's house to eat. Randy, Rhonda, Brandy, Levi, Phillip, Frisky, Cortez, Kelly, Clay, and Bailey were there. That Bailey is so cute! I picked her up and I swear I probably could have thrown her across the room, she was sooo light compared to River. The kids played good together. I tried to get some pics, but that is nearly impossible with two 2 year olds and a one year old!

River playing under the table

Levi and Bailey

River and Levi

Trying to get all 3 of em to look at me

Sweet Bailey :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment