Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I was hoping I'd have some pictures from this weekend to put on here, but I don't have any yet. I didn't have my camera, so I'm waiting for some pics from a friend. We had a busy weekend and I can now say that I am officially getting old because I definately can't hang anymore!! Friday evening me, Dusty, and River stayed outside all evening. Dusty grilled boudin and pork chops. My mom and Kasen stopped by to visit. I just love being outside when the weather is so nice! Saturday, me, River, and Haley went bridesmaid dress shopping. **Reminder...Let's not bring River next time!! Lol. He wasn't bad, but he just didn't want to sit still for that long so me, Haley, and a couple of ladies in the store were chasing him around. Little turkey! I can't blame him tho. I think we found the one we want. Yay! I will post pics of it later.

Saturday night we went out for Haley's 21st bday. Her bday was Monday. We had a blast!! And guess who WAS NOT the papaw this time and who WAS?!?! Dusty - Not, Corey - Was. What! We headed home about 1:30 a.m. or so. River stayed the night at my mom's.

Sunday, I went to get River that morning. We came home and just hung around the house for a little bit. I was meeting some girls from work at Superior. I dropped River off at his Nonna's about 4:00 and I met the girls at 5. We had a good time.

And so now why I realized I'm old...yesterday I literally stayed on the couch all.day.long!! I was just so worn out from Saturday and Sunday! I did not want to do a thing yesterday, and I didn't. Geez!

And of course, Dusty hunted all weekend. Dove hunting started Saturday, so the guys hunted all day Saturday. Dusty went back dove hunting Sunday and then went goose hunting back up in Arkansas that nite. He didn't get home till almost 11:00 p. And, he went hunting yesterday, but only for a few hours. I am kinda ready for deer season to get here. I would like to kill me a big ole deer. I also wouldn't mind going dove hunting, but yesterday I just didn't feel like it.

I will post pics from the weekend soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment