Friday, October 8, 2010

Show us your life:Kitchen

It's Show Us Your Life day!  Here is my ity bity kitchen...
Looking in to kitchen from living room



When you walk in the door from carport


River's footprint plate...

And another.

A sign Rhonda got me.  I love it!

River's artwork

My kitchen used to be John Deere yellow (not really what it was called).  I LOVE John Deere and I had a ton of JD kitchen stuff (dishes, decor, silverware, cutting board).  I guess I kinda started growing out of it so we painted the kitchen green with a glaze over it.  Actually, Dusty's Aunt Paula painted it for us when I was pregnant.  I love the way it looks now.  This is the last bit of John Deere I have in the kitchen now, besides the dishes and silverware, which we don't use that much.  This winter when Dusty is gone to the lease for a few days, I plan on repainting the cabinets and getting new handles.   I want to paint them Cottage White and add a glaze over them.  I've been wanting to do this for a long time. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shauna! You asked if I watered my paperwhites. I just make sure they have enough water at the bottom to kiss the bottom of the bulb. You dont want to cover the bulb.Enjoy your paperwhites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute kitchen. Your son has the coolest name ever!

    ReplyDelete