Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weekend recap

Yes, it's Wednesday and I'm just now getting around to talk about our weekend.  Oops ; )  Saturday me and River went to eat at McCalister's with Wendy.  I love soup in the winter.  It seems like I've eaten at McCalister's every weekend for the past two months!  I always get their potato soup, yummy!  After that, we dropped R off at my grandma's and me and Wendy went to Hobby Lobby (Love.that.store!) and a couple of other places.  When me and R got home that afternoon, I cleaned up a little bit and Haley came over.  We had Twilight date nite!  Ha.  We watched New Moon....again!  I just can't get enough.  I started the New Moon book today.  I am soooo ready to be on the third since I know what happens in the 2nd one already. 

Sunday was such a nice day.  The sun was out and it wasn't too terribly cold.  Me and River had lunch at Mickey D's and then went to the park.  The lil dude had a blast!


He ran up and down this things 100 times!

There were 2 little girls on the other side of this tunnel and he wanted to play with them so bad!  But, they wouldn't let him : (

Kasen and Nana met us at the park.  Kasen getting ready to jump.

And he landed!

K-Dog


Kasen made me do it, too.

K and R

Love em!

After the park, Kasen came home with me so mom could go to the store.  The boys played.  Then Dusty came home and we all went outside and the boys rode 4-wheelers.  No pics, tho : (  We went to Dusty's dad's for some fried fish Sunday nite.  It was delish!

And just because, here are some pics from tonite of River eating...

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, and carrots



This is his "mean face"...notice it's not too mean looking, but he does have his eyebrows scrunched up just a little bit! He's too sweet to be mean.  But it is hilarious!  Me and Dusty kept making him do it last nite.  We were cracking up at him. 

I got my 31 Gifts kit in today!  Fun stuff.  I'm ready to start having some parties :o)  I've started a 31 blog (on the right).  I don't have much on it right now, but I will be posting hostess specials and other fun stuff that is going on.  I've also got a 31 website where you can look at the catalog and order that way.  I will keep you posted!

I'm off to bed now.  Goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment