Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Time


The Royal Wedding is finally here!  I have to admit I'm getting pretty excited!!  I don't know if I'll like the getting up at 3:00 a.m. part, but I can't wait to watch.  I have always been interested in the Royal Family and when I was younger I loved me some Prince William ;o)  I was in England on my 16th birthday.  My grandma is from there and we were visiting her brother and sister.  Me and my mom stayed three weeks.  We went to London for a few days and watched the Changing of the Guards and I walked down the same road that William and his family ride on every day.  Ha!  I secretly felt a connection and was hoping he would poke his head out the palace window and pick me out of all of the other tourists and people, and call me up to be his princess.  Ha ha ha!  Who was I kidding!


Since he couldn't have me, I guess Kate is the next best thing.  Ha!  She's very pretty and seems to have her head on straight, which I guess you have to if you want to marry the prince! 

My mom (and maybe my grandma, I'm not too sure what her plans are yet) is staying the night tonight so we can get up early to watch.  I told my mom I feel like we need to have scones and tea or something while we're watching.  I'm glad I get to watch this a part of history. 





No comments:

Post a Comment