Saturday, May 7, 2011

P.W.A.T.

I have had NO time to blog lately...ugh!  Busy busy! 
Anyhoo, last night, the guys went to Arkansas to "drink beer and waste bullets" for Corey's bachelor party.  It's a place where you can shoot skeet and stay the night and the next morning the place cooks breakfast for you.  It's pretty neat if your guy likes that kinda stuff!  So, since Corey was going to be gone, Haley wanted to go do something fun with the girls.  Four of us went to Painting With A Twist.  It's this neat little place and they give you a canvas and all your paints/brushes, etc, and you paint whatever picture they're painting for the night.  Last night it was a fleur-de-lis with diamonds in the background.  Looked easy peasy, but...um...no, it was not.  I kinda got fed up with it after a while and didn't really care what my painting looked like.  Ha!  Oh yeah, before I forget, you get to drink while you're painting.  That is where the 'twist' comes in!  They serve different beers and wine.  But, you're concentrating on your painting so much, that you actually forget about the drink.  Ha! 

The original colors the placed was doing were reds and tans.  I went with green, yellow, brown.  My fleur-de-lis looks like a football and my background looks like the Greenbay Packers!  Ugh.  But, I tried and it was fun hanging out with the girls.  I just don't think I'll ever do it again.  I can be pretty crafty, but painting is totally not my thing!

The canvas they give you.  It's already got the fleur-de-lis drawn on it (thank goodness!!)


Me & Aubri

Haley and Lauren


Making sure her lines are straight

Haley signing her name


See my football!  Haha!  It really was a lot of fun and we had some laughs!

The Masterpieces!!!

I can't wait till the next GNO!  I love these girls.  And, thanks to my grandma to came to my house last night to keep River for me!  Grandparents are great ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Me either! the Girls night was a blast! We need another one real soon! Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete