Friday, August 19, 2011

Wedding Weekend, part 1

This past Saturday, my BFF, Haley, and Corey got married.  Haley looked so pretty and everything went very well!  They married at the same church Dusty and I got married, so that was kinda sweet for me and Dus to stand up at the alter together again.  He was Bestman, I was Matron of Honor.  The night before the wedding, we had rehearsal then rehearsal dinner was at Ralph and Kacoos (same place as mine and Dusty's.  Ha!).  The food was pretty good and we had a good time visiting with everybody.  After dinner, the guys wanted to go to a pool hall.  The girls decided they were going, too, but as soon as we got in there, it was so smokey and looked pretty boring, so me and Haley left to go home and get some rest!  Dusty didn't get home till 2:00 a.m.!!

These are pics from rehearsal dinner...

Christiana, me, & Aubri
and JT in the back being silly!

The bride and bridesmaids


Groom, groomsmen, & ushers

The soon to be Mr. & Mrs.!!!


Besties...aww :o)

Will post about wedding later!

No comments:

Post a Comment