Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Already that time


:( Hunting season is here. I'm happy and I'm sad. Yesterday Dusty got up at 4:00 a.m. to go to Arkansas to make sure the ducks were in the same spot they saw them in a few weeks ago...uh, really?!?! Then, he went BACK to Arkansas that evening to go hog hunting and didn't get home till 9:15 or so. I think duck season opens up at the beginning of September in Arkasas, so I'm sure I'll be hearing that charming, lovely alarm go off every.single.morning he is off work at 4:00 a.m....errr! I might just let him sleep on the couch for the next few months!!

Rhonda picked up River from daycare again yesterday and I went to Zumba. I'm starting re-learn the dances again and am getting better!!


Silly boy


Ridin' that wheeler


It was finally a nice afternoon to play outside when we got home from work/daycare. It has been wayyy to hot here and today it was in the low 90s this evening I guess...maybe...I don't really know, but it sure bearable! Me and River played outside for about an hour after we got home. He had a ball riding his 4-wheeler. He can't steer it, so when I have to turn the wheel to go the right way he gets mad at me and whines, lil stinker!


River and Mommy




Being silly eating applesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment