Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Football is here!!



I am so excited about the upcoming Saturday!! LSU plays their first game of the season. At first I thought I was gonna miss it cuz by BFF Haley turned 21 yesterday and we're going out for her bday on Saturday. BUT, last night, we all decided not to go eat before we go out, we'll just eat at home, and go out about 9-9:30! Yes! I won't get to see all the game, but at least I'll get to watch some. I really wanna go find a cute purple top to wear out that night so I can still show some Tiger support!



Last night, me, Dusty, and River went to eat at Olive Garden for Haley's bday with her family, Corey, and his family. We had a good time. After that, Haley and the families went to the boats. We didn't go because of the little one ;) We went to Academy so Dusty could get some bullets because...Du du dum...he's going goose hunting tomorrow morning! He is like a kid at Christmas time, he's so excited. He drives me crazy.

We had a good weekend. Dusty worked Fri and Sun. Me and River went to eat lunch and shop with Wendy Saturday. We got R started on his Fall wardrobe!! Besides all that, not much else going on. Yay football!

No comments:

Post a Comment