Sunday, August 22, 2010

Catching up...


I have a feeling this is going to be a long post! I'll start with Wednesday afternoon....I picked River up from daycare and we came home. I let him play outside on his 4-wheeler for a little while because I had some plants to pot. He was perfect outside, he loves being outside. Well we came in and he started screaming and crying and would not stop. It was one of those "I don't feel good" kinda cries. I let him take a little nap and when he woke up he ate and was still a little fussy, but he got over it. Thursday, I dropped him off at daycare and his teacher tole me that Wednesday he was pulling at his ears and whiney and he kept laying his head on the floor. Long story short, I ended up taking him to dr Thursday morning and he had the beginning of a double ear infection :( The dr said it wasn't contagious yet and that the drainage was just starting to turn color. She gave me a prescription and said he could go back to daycare. Sooo, Honey picked him up that afternoon and I went to Zumba! I called at 5:00 after I got off just to make sure R was doing okay and Honey said he was perfect ;)

Friday morning, River was perfect again! That night we went to Nonna and Papa Stan's to eat. Wendy made shrimp pasta and some squash and Stan grilled steaks and zuccinni. It was sooooooo good! R loved the squash and zuccinni. After we ate, Papa Stan and River swam in the pool. R is getting to wear he really likes the water...I think, I hope!

Saturday, River is 16 months old!!! My big ol' boy is growing up way to fast. Me and River met Moma and Kasen at the park where they have a water playgound thing and let the boys play.





River didn't really play in the water. He doesn't like getting it in his face.

What is River up to these days?!?!?
- You says Moma like a pro and I love it!!! You have the sweetest voice and it just melts my heart. I'm pretty sure you're gonna get whatever you want when you say Moma : )
- You also know most of the farm animals, bear, fish, turtle. When I asked what a turkey says, you shake your head and say gobble gobble.
- You're eating everything Moma and Daddy eat now. You love the English peas and you used to hate them.



- You wear size 5 diaper, 24 months-2T clothes, 5 shoes.
- You made your first trip to Texas this month. The first time was an accident because Moma and Haley were trying to get to Greenwood, La and went to Wascom, Tx. I know, I know! I have no sence of direction. The second time you, me, Nana, and Uncle Colt had to take Grandma to the airport in Tyler so she could go to England.
- Daddy says you are starting to look more and more like him...I don't know tho!
- You love your 4-wheeler! I am so glad we got you that!!
- You're trying to say Kasen. You love your cousin and he loves you!!





- You're still loving Blue's Clues
- Yesterday morning (8/21), you slept till 9:15...and I had to wake you up.
- You don't like going to the doctor. Even when you're not getting shots!







We love you so much River Bug!!

After the park, me and R met Samantha to do a little shopping. Then we came home, got in the shower, and got ready to go eat with daddy. We went to Chili's. It was actually pretty good. The service still sucks, tho! When we left Chili's we were gonna go to Chuck E. Cheese (Dusty's idea!!!), but it was very packed so we didn't stop. We went to Dusty's grandparents house (Jim and Georgeanne) to let them visit with River. We had a good family night. I love my boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment