Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Zumba Zumba

I started Zumba back up yesterday. I went for about two months at the beginning of summer then just kind of got out of it. I could really tell a difference when I was doing it, mostly in my abs, love handles, and arms! And, apparently Dusty could tell in my hips because he noticed the other day that I had stopped going!! Meanie. Anyway, me and Haley went yesterday and my mom and her friend were there. I'm going back tomorrow.





River started his new class Monday. I was sad. I texted Dusty when I left the daycare and told him it was almost like when I brought him to daycare for the very first time. I got teary eyed! My baby is growing up way too fast!! I wish his first two teachers could move with him instead of him moving to new teachers.

Dusty is at work today. This is his last shift then he'll be home with us for 6 days. Woo Hoo! I am so ready for the Fall and football. I cant wait to wear all my LSU stuff every Saturday and put River in his stuff. All he's got right now is a T-shirt and a jersey. Guess I need to be getting him some more stuff! And I gotta teach him to say Geaux Tigers!! And Who Dat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment