Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trip to Tyler

Today me, River, my mom, and Colt took my grandma to the Tyler airport. She left today for England!! It was River's first long trip (about 1.5 hours). He did good on the way down there and got a little fussy on the way back, but it wasn't too bad. It was nice not to have to get up early this morning and get ready for work ;). Dusty is working today so it's just me and R at the house. I need to be cleaning something, but I just feel like being lazy. R is in his room right now watching Blue's Clues. He LOVES that show. He watches it pretty much every night before he goes to bed. Silly boy. Mickey Mouse is his favorite to watch in the mornings before we leave for daycare/work. He's so funny watching them. Anyhoo, I guess I'm gonna try to make myself go clean...something!

No comments:

Post a Comment