Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday

I went back to work today. The A/C was out!! It wasn't unbearable in there, but it was kinda warm. We had like 5 fans going. Ha! I picked River up from daycare and we came home and cooked and hung out with Daddy. I made pasta with chicken and broccoli and we had grapes for dessert. Me and Dusty watched Big Brother. I LOVE that show. Jeff and Jordan from last season were on there. They are too cute, I'm so glad they are still together. And, I don't really care who they vote out tomorrow. Rachel or Brendan. Rachel is so annoying, but I like the way they make fun of her. Brendan seems kinda of...I can't think of the word...maybe slacker?!?!



I love this pic of River. He is so funny! Today him and Dusty were yelling Papaw back and forth to each other. He's starting to say more and more of his grandparents names. He says Nana, Paw, Papaw, Nonna (kinda), and when we say Honey he just stares at us. He can't quit get that one yet!

Oh yeah, Ms. Rhonda (R's afternoon teacher) told me today that River bit her on her leg!!! What! That boy is something else. After he bit her, another little girl Hannah, pointed to Ms. Rhonda's pants and said "wet". Lol. River moves to the Creeper room next Monday, the 16th :( He is getting too big too fast! I love that lil' booger!

No comments:

Post a Comment