Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary and pink eye

Today is mine and Dusty's 4th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has been 4 years, but then again, sometimes it seems like we've been together forever! He got me some Dark Kiss from B&BW. I love that stuff. I made him a photo book of all of his hunting pictures from the past couple of years, and I may just have something else up my sleeve, too! He's at work today, so tomorrow we are going to celebrate. I guess we're just gonna keep it low key this year. I told him I wanted Cracker Barrel and then go down to the boardwalk and walk around and get a chocolate strawberry. Yumm!!!








These have been the best 4 years! I love Dusty more and more every day. He is a great husband and a wonderful father. I couldn't ask for anything better. I can't wait to spend many, many, many more years with you, Dustin Randall!!

On another note, I had to leave work early today to go get River from daycare. They think he has pink eye. I called the dr and they got me some eye drops to put in his eyes 2 in each eye 4x a day for 7 days. That ought to be real fun!! I had to take off tomorrow, too, since he can't go back to daycare. I hope me and Dusty don't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment