Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Fall~

I stayed home with River today because of his red eyes. They weren't as bad today as they were yesterday thank goodness and he is doing pretty good with the eye drops! Yay! I got out all of my fall decorations today. I love it! I even put out my halloween stuff. I know it's a little early for that, but I just love halloween. Here are a few things I love about the Fall ~

Football. Geaux Tigers and Saints

Fall candles

Hot tea


Halloween

Those are just a few.

Dusty is getting ready to go to the river and hunt. He is leaving at 12 o'clock A.M. Really?!?! That is just pure craziness to me. Please Lord let them be safe! Tonite we went to eat for our anniversary. We went to Cracker Barrel and I got my chicken and dumplings. They were okay. My favorite was the frid okra tho! River ate a grilled cheese and carrots. I love their gift shop. I could spend a fortune in there!! We left there and went to the boardwalk and I got my chocolate strawberry. It was delish! Dusty had to run in to Bass Pro to get some hip boots for tomorrow. Me and River rode the carousel. He just kind of sat there and didn't move. I think he liked it tho. And dadgumit, I totally forgot my camera so I got no pics. Dusty took a couple of pics on his phone tho. We left the boardwalk and went to Walmart. Fun fun! I hate our Walmart! I'm way behind on my 30-day blog. Oops. Tomorrow I'm gonna get caught up! I'm going to bed now. Goodnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment