Thursday, September 30, 2010

Two week recap

Im gonna start with Saturday, Sept. 18.  Me and River bug stayed home all day that day.  LSU Tigers play Miss St.  LSU won 29-7 :o).  Kasen came and stayed with us for about an hour while my mom went to town.  Can you find the kids?


My lil future Tiger ;-)

Kasen Lane

 That nite was Bunco.  It was at Sandra's house on the lake, but only the lake is being drained so we were on dirt.  I don't have any pics.  I'll have to steal some from moma.  That Sunday we had a fish fry at Wendy's house.  She had been wanting Dusty to fry her fish for forever so we finally got together to do that.  Wendy's friends Sharon and Raymond and their son Connor came also.  They brought River Connor's old 4-wheeler.  It's a little big for River now, but he'll be riding it here in the next few months.  I can't wait!  After we ate, Dusty and River got in the pool.  I wish I would've gotten in.  I was just lazy and didn't feel like changing clothes.  I love being at the pool in the evening time when the sun is going down...it's so relaxing to me!

River LOVES getting behind the waterfall

Silly Boy

My dern camera acting up...ugh!

My two favorite people

River was chillin in daddy's arms

Now on to Monday...it was just a regular work day.  The rest of the week was just the same ol' regular week. Work/daycare.  My brother's 24th Birthday was the 21st.  The family all met up at Red Lobster and we had a good time.  

River and Jaicee playing with the real live lobster

I'll have to steal some pics from moma of the rest of us at Red Lobster.  I'll post last weekend later.  I'm getting tired and my back is starting to hurt.  I will def get caught up this weekend.  Bow season will officially open tomorrow morning.  Dusty will be hunting for.ever!!!  Till he gets that 10-point buck.  I hope he gets it this first week.  He did promise me that if he shot the buck between now and Halloween, that he will dress up as Prince Charming for Halloween!!!  Yay!!!  I am gonig to be Snow White and River Bug is going to be Dopey.  I think he will be so stinking cute! 

On another note, my grandma got admitted to the hospital today.  Last night she started having chest pains and they continued into this morning.  Moma took her to the ER and the doc said it was the beginning of an MI.  So they admitted her and she will have a heart cath done tomorrow morning.  Please say a prayer for her!!!!  Me and River went up to the hospital to see her tonite.  Moma is staying there with her.  Goodnite!




No comments:

Post a Comment