Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's List: DVR





Ok, so we don't have DVR...I know, I know!  Dusty wants it, but it really doesn't matter to me.  I know if we had it all that would be on it was hunting shows.  I pretty much despise hunting shows!  The only one I really like is the Duck Commander one and maybe I'll watch some Michael Wadell, but that's it!  Anyhoo, I do have some fav shows that I watch.

                                                                 Love, love, love this



                                          I like this one ok, it's not my favorite anymore though




And here lately, I've been watching Amazing Wedding Cakes a lot.  I also like Bridezillas and the ID channel!

River's faves....


...and he'll watch football, racing, and hunting!
                                    

1 comment: