Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let your shutters fly with Shutterfly!!

Shutterfly is promoting free Christmas cards in the blog land!! That’s right, 50 free Christmas cards for blogging about Shutterfly. I have never used Shutterfly, but I did become a member about a month ago. I just have not had the time to sit down and order prints or anything. I have been looking through their Christmas card selection and they have gorgeous choices. Here are a few of my favorites….I don’t know which one I will use, I love them all!







They have a great selection for party invitations, too. I love having parties and going all out with all the cutesy stuff. I may or may not have my baby boy’s 2nd birthday invitations picked out already for his April birthday! ; ) You can find examples here. Also, I am sooo far behind on scrapbooking River’s birth day to now (I have not even started), so I decided to just make a photobook of each year of his life. Here are some examples. It is much easier and less time consuming than actual paper scrapbooking. I cannot wait to get started, and I will probably when the holidays are over : ).

I am going to have my mom take our pictures for the cards this weekend (hopefully) so I can get my cards ordered, so come back towards the middle of December and I will post a pic of our family Christmas card. I cannot wait to see what they will look like!

If you are interested, you can find cute gift ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment