Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had somewhat of a quiet Thanksgiving this year.  Dusty had to work so me and River only made one stop...my mom's.  It was nice not having to try to bunch everybody into one day!!  I LOVE Thanksgiving food!  The cornbread dressing, greenbean casserole, roasted potatos...love.it!

River and Kasen.  Me and River made his turkey hat that morning.  It mine and his hands : )
Moma and the boys ready for dem Saints to play!!  Saints vs Cowboys - 30-27.  Who Dat??
Looking through the sales papers.  Me and River stayed the night at Grandma's that night because she was gonna keep River for me on Friday since I had to work and I wanted to go to Belk Friday morning and didn't wanna get River out at that time of night.  Belk had a great sale on their boots.  Reg $60 boots for $19.99!  Can't beat that.  I bought me a brown pair and my grandma at gray pair.  They are super cute!
Kasen and River ready to eat!
Me with the kiddos...River, Kasen, and Jaicee
Grandma and River
He is such a turkey!
Nap time!!  River was asleep on the couch.

We had a really relaxing day.  Now it's time for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment