Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random thoughts....

My mind is wondering today...
1.  I really, really, really do not like Christmas shopping!  I love giving gifts, but I do not like to shop for  them and trying to figure out what to get everybody!

2.  I am so glad my family decided to draw names for Christmas this year!

3.  I cannot stop thinking and smiling about my River bug!  He is so sweet and funny and cute.  I could just eat him up!  When I woke him up this morning and would reach down to get him out of his bed, he would lay back down real fast so I could't get him and laugh.

4.  I wrapped ONE present last night.  That's it!

5.  I really need to learn how to save money better!

6.  I think I've Santa gifts figured out.

7.  I need to take River back to Bass Pro to see if we can get a better pic of him and Santa.

8.  I hope what I got Dusty for Christmas is the right thing and I hope he is still excited about it and really wants it still when he opens it...ugh.  You never know with him :o)  Love you booger!

9.  I'm ready for a looong vacation!

10.  I saw the advertisement for the new American Idol.  I'm kinda excited about it, which is weired because I usually get bored with it.  But, I want to see what the judges are going to be like!

11.  I didn't really watch all of the American Country Awards that were on last night, but the TV was on that channel...was it kind of weird or what?!?!  Maybe it's just me, but I just thought it was a weird show.

12.  What am I going to get River's teachers at daycare for Christmas.

13.  Oh yeah, how could I forget...daycare is going UP starting January 1.  Happy New Year to us!! : (

14.  I'm ready for lunch and I don't want my Smartones I brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment