Friday, January 21, 2011

Bu-Bye Hunting :o)

Well, I survived another year of hunting season.  Ha!  Yes, it is over...for Dusty anyway, because he has to go back to work.  I will now get my husband back, I don't have to hear that awful alarm he has go off between 3-5:00 a.m. almost every morning and hopefully now he won't be falling asleep on the couch at 7:00!  I'm so happy ;o)

River is 21 months old today, *tear.  I cannot believe my baby is almost 2!!!

Last night we went to my parents and ate pizza.  They were wanting to see River.  He loves his Nana and Paw.  Tonight, me and Dus are going to eat with some friends and Papaw and Honey are gonna keep R for a few hours.  I'm sure he'll have lots of fun reading books with them and playing with Gus, and who knows what else.  He always "talks" to Papaw on his pretend phone, but when Papaw is really on the phone he won't talk...silly boy!

Pics and 21 month post tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment