Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and the day after...whew!

I finally got my pics uploaded....

These are from Christmas Eve.  We went to Wendy and Stan's house. 












We spent Christmas morning at our house.  Dusty had to be at work at 8:00 so we got up at 6:00 and did our thing.  Nothing big at all.  We woke River up and I sent him walking down the hall while Dusty was in the living room with the video camera.  River saw his train and his eyes got real big and he was like "whoa!!".  Then that was it.  Ha!





After Dusty went to work, me and River got ready to go to my Grandma's.  We go there every year for Christmas. 




I really like this family pic.  I wish Dusty would have been there!

Since Dusty worked on Christmas day, we had Christmas at his dad's on Sunday.  Normally, we would do it Christmas morning about 10:00 with a huge breakfast brunch.  We still did it at 10:00 with a brunch, just a different day!






These are some pics after we got home that day.  I just think these are funny of River....

He is so goofy!

He had a mouth full of turkey

That about sums it up.  We had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family!



No comments:

Post a Comment