Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010 ~ Hello 2011

I cannot believe it is almost 2011 already!  This year has flown by!!  There weren't really any huge life changing moments in 2010 for us, but it was a great, fun year anyway!

Our sweet, precious, lovable baby boy turned 1!  We have just really enjoyed watching him grow, learn, and play this year.  He is at such a fun age and I'm sure it will only get better! 

I am still working, Dus is still working, and R is still going to daycare.  Next year, though, there are supposed to be some changes and more than likely a promotion!!! Yay!  No details yet though.  R loves his daycare.  He has so many "girlfriend's" and I love hearing the stories the teachers tell me about him and the little girls.  I think I'm gonna be in trouble when he gets older! Ha. 

I'm looking forward to the year 2011.  My River Bug will turn 2, me and Dusty both have our 10 year high school reunions, job changes, me and Dusty will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary, we are going on our first vacation as a family of 3, and who knows what else!  I would love to find a church that I just love and can get involved with.  I haven't been to church in a very long time, probably since Easter, and I feel so bad about it.   I didn't grow up going to church, although I do believe in God and I trust God, and I know everything I have is because of Him and He will take care of me.  I am really blessed with the family he has given me.  I really, really want River to grow up going to church.  I want him to grow into a man who loves his church and his God.  So, my one and only New Year's Resolution I am making this year is to find a church that me and my family love and go every Sunday, and hopefully find a small group that me and Dusty can join.  Bring on the new year!

Happy New Year's!!

P.S.  I am trying to upload the pics from my camera to my computer, but the disk is not working for some reason.  That is why there are no pics from Christmas on here.  I am working on it though, so hopefully it'll happen soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment