Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and picture update

First of all, I really, really, REALLY need a new camera!!!!

Here are the pics from Kasey's house last Sunday...
Carter

Levi

Carter wanted to take a picture of himself

Riding in Carter's car

Uncle Jay helping open presents

Kasey and Carter

Levi got a Buzz laptop


Whatcha got River???

River and the dog with Aunt Kasey and Aunt Brandy

Again, fun night with the sis-in-laws!!

Only one picture came out half way decent from the fire station Christmas party : (

He looks like he is trying to get away from Santa here, but he really did like him!

We are fixing to start getting ready to go to Wendy's.  I can't wait!!  My boys are napping right now so they'll be happy and cheery tonite!  Ha.  Tomorrow is Christmas and I cannot wait for Santa to come tonite.  I am so excited!  Me and River tried making cookies this morning, but it totally did not work out the way I had planned.  I cannot make sugar cookies for some reason...ugh!  Oh well, maybe next year.  I'm also trying to teach River to say Happy Birthday Jesus.  Uhhh, not working out so good.  He is saying something tho, so at least he is trying! :o)

I feel so blessed to have my little family.  I love them so very much and thank God every day for them! 
I can't wait to spend the next three days with great family!  Dusty has to work tomorrow, we will miss him, so we are going to celebrate Christmas on Sunday with his dad. 



I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season. Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment