Thursday, December 23, 2010

The week of Christmas...

We started our Christmas celebrating on Sunday (12/19) with Dusty's sisters and their families.  We drove to Kasey's and exchanged gifts with the boys.  It was fun and they are so cute!  Kasey made chicken alfredo and Brandy made greenbean casserole and a peach cobbler.  I was in charge of the bread and drinks, and I made some Reese's peanut butter cookies.  It was all very yummy!  Aunt Brandy got River the Cozy Coupe car and he loved it!  Kasey got Carter's out before we opened gifts to see if River would like it.  He didn't get out of it almost the whole night!  I will post pics later tonight, hopefully!

Tuesday was the fire stations Christmas party.  River acted like he owned the place.  I have never seen him interact with kids his own age before and he was hilarious.  He never plays with his cousins like that.  Him and Lainee were running around the bay just being silly.  There was another little girl there who was 3 and River just stared at her.  He wanted her to play so bad, but she wouldn't get out of her moma's lap.  He was in awe over her.  Hilarious!  He is too young to be flirting with those girls!! :o)  Santa was there and when he came walking through the door, River just ran up to him like it was no big deal.  I was so proud!  I'm worried he's gonna by quiet and shy like me.  I DO NOT want him to be!!  But after that night, I'm thinking maybe he won't be!! Ha.  I've got pics to post on this, too!

So, now we are waiting for Christmas Eve and we'll go to Wendy's house that evening.  There is going to be a huge group of us, so it should be fun and interesting!!!  I can't wait. 

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment