Sunday, December 12, 2010

Laid back weekend

So, this weekend was pretty laid back.  Didn't do too much.  Friday after work, me and River picked up moma and Jaicee and went to eat at Notinis.  It was pretty good!  Then we went to Old Navy and Target.  I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done.  I think I've just got 3 more gifts to buy.  Yes!!

Saturday it was a dreary day.  It was Benton on the Square and the parade started at 1:00.  It was ok, I guess.  River enjoyed being outside and watching the fire trucks and horses.

River eating Jeremy's turkey leg

Say "Cheese"

Billy the Exterminator...the Grand Marshall


Watching the fire trucks

He loves horses!

River at the fire station

After the parade, we came back home and River took a nap.  Dusty left from the parade to go hunting.  He killed a doe.  He is 5/5 with his new shot gun!  Whoo hoo Dusty!! :o)  Haha.  Today, we found out that Rhonda's Mimi passed.  Me and River went to see Rhonda this morning and cheer her up.  After that, we met Wendy at McCalisters for some soup.  It was pretty delish!  Then, we went to JCPenney.  I picked out a couple of cute tops for Christmas.  River got a little bit fussy in there and would not stop crying!  He just cried just to cry.  Even after I took him out of the stroller and was holding him, he just kept crying. Oh my!  We got home this afternoon and have just been hanging out.  I made another wreath...a Saints one.  It turned out pretty cute!

Well, this thing won't let me upload any pics right now.  I'll post my wreath later.

Here are some pics my mom took of us for our Christmas cards.  I didn't use any of these tho...


Love my two boys!

I gotta go get ready for Monday tomorrow :p  Blah!!











1 comment:

  1. Yay for nearly finishing Christmas shopping! Mine always seems to take me way longer than I think it will!

    ReplyDelete