Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday...

River Bug is 100% back to his normal self today!  Yay!  He has been jabbering and being silly all night.  When I picked him up from daycare today we came home and Corey (Tumey) was here with daddy.  River finally got to play outside for a little while since the sun was out and it wasn't raining.  It has been so cold, gloomy, wet, and miserable for the past 5 days.  I hate weather like this.  And, it is supposed to start raining again tomorrow : (  Dus grilled some bacon burgers tonite for supper.  They were sooo good!  Tumey ate with us and poor Haley had to work.  Here are a few pics of River from this morning and after we got home this afternoon. 
I was in his way, he was trying to watch Mickey Mouse

Handsome Thang!

Still watching Mickey

Playing in Tumey's boat

He had a blast "driving"!


The guys : )

American Idol came on tonight.  I actually kind of liked it.  I really like Steven Tyler and J-Lo!  Maybe it will keep my attention this year ;o)

Well, I am off to bed.  I'm so ready for Saturday so I can sleep in!!!  Goodnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment