Thursday, February 24, 2011

Busy Busy

I've kinda been MIA here lately!  I've been busy with life, ya know, the kiddo, the hubs, the house, work, etc etc. Ha! 

I have no pics for this post...will post some hopefully this weekend!!

Last Friday, I met a couple of girlfriends at Nicky's.  It was a lot of fun and it was nice to get to do that while Dusty kept River.  We def need to do it more often!!  Saturday, we did nothing much at all.  Me and R met Wendy, her sister and niece for lunch at Good Eats.  I love their chicken salad croissants.   They are so good!  I came home and I placed my first 31 party order, yay!!  It was over $800!  That evening, me, Dus, and R went to the grocery store.  Whoop whoop!  How exciting is that. Ha!  We came home and Dusty made spaghetti.  River LOVES spaghetti, I think that is his fave!  Sunday, I had another 31 party/Bunco.  Beth (my cousin's wife's sister...got that!?!) was the host.  I had fun and I won the most Buncos.  I got a very pretty canvas painting of a fluer-di-lis, and it's blue and brown, will go perfect in my bedroom...if I ever get around to getting a new comforter.  Ha!  After that, I went home and got Dus and R and we went to Dusty's dad's for Brandy's bday dinner.  Her birthday was Wednesday (16th).  Randy cooked backstrap, mashed potatoes, collard greens, and...black eyed peas maybe.  I can't remember.  It was sooo good!  All of his cooking is soooo good!!!  I do have pics of this, but I'll have to post them later.  That about sums up last weekend.

This week has flown by!  I was off yesterday to take a day for myself while hubs and baby were gone.  I stayed home most of the day and cleaned and threw away stuff!  I finally broke down and threw away all cards I have been keeping for years.  Does anybody else keep holiday/bday cards for ever and ever?  I was totally running out of space for them.  I kept the ones with notes in them and the ones for/from me, Dus, and R.  I was sad to do it, but it had to be done.  I also got rid of boxes and boxes and more boxes of 'stuff' that I was saving for a garage sale.  Well, I couldn't keep that stuff in my house another minute, so no garage sale for me anymore.  My car was LOADED with stuff that I took to Goodwill.  The hunting room looks amazing now!  The bed is now usable (it had piles of stuff on it...anybody wanna come sleep over now ;o)) and you can see the floor.  I was so proud of myself!  I also did some rearranging in the living room and River's room.  I'll post pics of this, too, later.  I got a lot accomplished yesterday!

I'm outie!!  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment