Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hoooo are you?

I am linking up with Night Owl Crafting for Hooo Are You???



NightOwlCrafting




Here are this week's questions!

1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
    Between 67-70.  Definately 67 at night!

2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
    All of them.  Ha!  No, really tho, probably the hunting room.  It's kind of a catch all place.  But, I am off work tomorrow and I will be doing some much needed cleaning/organizing/throwing away in EVERY room!!!

3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
    Definately on!  With the windows up and the sunshine coming in!

4. When do you take time to blog?
    Usually at night after the kiddo goes to bed.

5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
    A.LOT!!!  I am definately a blog stalker.  I love reading about other people and seeing they're day to day life and all the different crafts, etc.!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on reading other people's blogs! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete