Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine

I had a Valentine's date with this guy....
Pretty handsome, huh?!?!

Since Dusty was working, it was just me and River Bug.  We went to Chick-fil-A and then Baskin Robbins for some ice cream.  It was a fun Mommy/Son date!!  I got River an Elmo book, a new Elmo movie (so he'll quit watching the same one over and over again, hopefully), and a hammer and nails toy.  After we ate, we stopped by his Nonna's house so she could give him his Valentine.  He got another Elmo book.  Thanks Nonna! 











River got to play outside today when we got home from school.  We were out there for almost an hour.  Daddy got his 4-wheeler out and they rode around the yard.  Every time Dusty gased it to go fast, River would clap and say yay!  Tonight, we went to Honey and Papaw's house.   Papaw fried some fish and it was so good!  River got a stuffed puppy dog and another Elmo book.  Ha!  The kid loves some Elmo!!  Thanks Papaw and Honey!  I'm probably going to be sick of Elmo by the time his birthday get here!  Dusty left about 8:00 tonight to go fishing.  It.is.nev.er.end.ing!!  I did make him give R a bath before he left tho. 

River moved to the Toddler class yesterday.  He is back with Hannah (they were in the same baby room together).  His teacher told me Hanna and another little girl faught over River all day and that River was holding Hanna's hand all day.  Oh man, what am I going to do with him!?!  I asked how his first day went and Ms. Latasha told me he was better than the kids that were already in that class.  That's my boy!

Goodnite everybody ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment