Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grandma's Birthday dinner and 31 party

I had my very first ThirtyOne party today! It was my launch party to let people know I am a consultant. I had about 9 people show up. It ended up being a pretty good party. I am still waiting on a few more orders to come in. I'll post more details on my ThrityOne blog.  


A few of the guest


Rachal modeling some of the products

Ms. Vanna :o)

Tallying up the costs

Thanks to everybody who came and who placed orders!!!

These are some pics from Chili's from my grandma's bday party...
River and Paw

Meow ~ making his cat noise

Me, my grandma, and moma

Trying to make his "mean face" again.

Austin, R, and me

I love him sooo much

My daddy, grandma, and moma

I'm off to go get ready for bunco.  It's tonite at Tammy's house.  We're gonna have chili.   Should be fun!!





No comments:

Post a Comment