Friday, February 11, 2011

Random Thoughts

No pics this post.  These are just some thoughts I've got running through my head....


1. Yesterday was my grandma’s birthday. Me, River, moma, daddy, Austin, and grandma met up at Chilis last night to celebrate. It was fun hanging out with the fam!


2. Tomorrow is my ThirtyOne party! I’m nervous/scared/excited. I’m glad my very first party is my own and maybe I will be able to talk in front of everybody better since I know em all : /

3. My childhood friend is coming in town tomorrow, too. It’s been over a year since I’ve seen her.

4. Bunco is tomorrow nite, too. Busy day!

5. I’m so excited to go on my date with Dusty on Sunday. We’re going to see Just Go With It with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler and then eat at BWW. I love that place!! Dus has to work Valentine’s Day, so we’re celebrating Sunday <3

6. And, since Dus is working on Vday, me and River Bug will have a date on Monday!! I can’t wait. I’m thinking some Chick-fil-A <3

7. I really wish when people are sick, they would stay home and not come to work! I’m so tired of hearing hacking coughs in my ear all day. Ugh!!!!!!!!!

8. I love how River has started cuddling with his stuffed animals when he sleeps. It is so sweet and cute!

9. River got in the bed with me this morning about 5:30 and at about 6:15 he rolled over and layed his head in my neck. I was late getting out of bed because I was loving the cuddle time! I heart him!

10.  I'm liking American Idol so far this year.  I really, really loving me some Steven Tyler and J-Lo is doing a great job, too.  She is so pretty!

11.  I'm coming out of my decorating mood, which sucks because I didn't get much accomplished while I was in it.  Ha!  It comes and goes, and when it's gone, it gone....for about a month or so! :(

12.  River is moving to the toddler class on Monday.  I'm kinda sad.  When he first moved to the creeper class I was really nervous because I wasn't too sure about the teacher, but I ended up loving her and she has taught River so much!  I'm sad now he's moving to another class. 

13. TGIF!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment