Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Snow go away!

I'm ready for the snow to be gone!  I'm ready for the roads to be back to normal.  I'm ready for the ground to dry.  I'm ready for the SPRING!!!  The snow is nice and pretty and all, but one day is enough.  I wish this sunshine we have today would melt that stuff instantly and warm us up! 

Even though it was cold and snowy yesterday, we did have a pretty good day!  We took R to my mom's about 2:30ish so we could go out with friends.  Thanks moma!  I made Dusty take a picture with me and River (he hates taking pics) while we were at moma's.  Haha Dusty!!  I stole these pics from my mom's FB page...

I love my little family!!

Nana and River

XOXO

Ugh!  But keepin it real!

River givin daddy bye sugars.  Sweetness!

We went to Kobe for Bruce's Surprise birthday.  There was a huge group of us.  It was a lot of fun!
Me and the hubs

Corey and Haley

Corey trying out the sushi.  We thought he would spit it back out, but he ate it all!

Me and Sarah

Haley Bug

The Birthday Boy
In the middle with his thumb up

Say Cheese Sarah...with Russ

Aubri and Bruce

Some of us girls

We had a good time.  I love going out and hanging out with friends! 

Dusty got up early this morning to go squirrel hunting...Really?!?!  Ugh ;o)
I don't think we've got much planned for this evening.  We will probably just hang out at the house.  I keep thinking it is Sunday since I didn't work yesterday.  I guess I better go get dressed so I can go get my baby.  It is kinda nice having the morning to myself, tho!  Ha!  But, I miss the lil booger, so I'll go get him.


No comments:

Post a Comment