Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day!!!

We got another snow day today!  Whoo hoo!  Daycare closes everytime the public schools close, we I got to stay home with River Bug.  I bundled him up tight this morning and we went outside to check it out.  I think he kinda liked it this time ;o) 
He liked it!





Licking it off his mittens.  Ha!

Sweet boy!


River's footprints



Hopefully since we're snowed in, I'll get a lot done around the house today...maybe...we'll see!  I've been saving a bunch of stuff for a garage sale in the spring, but I am so tired of it being in my way and taking up space, I think I'm just going to box it all up and send it to Goodwill.

We were supposed to go eat tonite for a friend's surprise birthday, but that may be canceled tonite.  I hope not, I was really looking forward to going out with friends and eating some yummy Japanese food!

It quit snowing about 30 minutes ago.  It was so pretty coming down.  There were HUGE snowflakes. I want em to come back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment