Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoo Are you?

NightOwlCrafting
I found this fun little thing on a blog that I found today Scissors and a Whisk who linked up to Night Owl Crafting :o)  I thought it is super cute so I'm gonna play along!

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I am married to a fantabulous guy, Dusty.  We have been married 4 1/2 years.  We actually went to the same middle school, but didn't really know each other and we were introduced many years later by a mutual friend and have been together ever since!  Dusty is such a great husband and I wouldn't trade him for anything!


2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a medical transcriptionist.  I work for a hospital.  One day I would love to work from home!!

3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
I live in North Louisiana.  This is where I was born and raised.

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I have one son, River.  He is 21 months old and he is the best thing ever!  I love him so much!

5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?
I follow too many to pick just one!!  I love reading blogs, I'm kinda obsessed!  Ha!






4 comments:

  1. Hey! So happy you played along :D

    That's so cute how you and your hubby went to middle school together! Ha!

    I enjoyed getting to know a little more aboutcha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on way too many bloggers to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My hubby and I were born at the same hospital but grew up in two different states! How bizarre is that?! I love your son's name! River is actually on our list of baby names for when we have kids. lol.

    Followed you here from Hoo Are You? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! I am your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by my new blog and follow as well, I think you will like it! have a great day!

    ali

    www.ncbabyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete