Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ABC's

I saw this on Life with the Websters and thought it would be fun...

A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore you dislike: Dusting and putting up laundry.  I will wash and fold all day long tho!

D. Dogs: None, but I like yorkies, English bulldogs, labs, and boxers

E. Essential start to your day:  I have to have a coke every morning!

F. Favorite color: I'm liking purple and yellow right now

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 6"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Does Guitar Hero count?!?!

J. Job title: First, a mommy and a wife.  Second, a medical transcriptionist.  Third, a Thirty-One Gifts consultant

K. Kids: 1- My little River Bug!!

L. Live: North Louisiana

M. Mom’s name: Kim

N. Nicknames: My hubs calls me babe or hunny.  When I was real little I was called Rubber Lips (???I really don't know where that came from.  That was my mud riding name???).  Tootie

O. Overnight hospital stays: When River was born

P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers!!  Why can't everybody just drive like me!  Liars, arrogance

Q. Quote from a movie: "Are you a good witch or a bad witch" - The Wizard of Oz...that's the only one I can think of right now.

S. Siblings: 1 older half brother, 2 younger brothers (17 and 24)

T. Time you wake up: Weekdays my alarm goes off at 5:45, I get out of bed at 6:20.  Weekends, whenever River gets up, usually between 7-8

U. Underwear: I used to LOVE underwear.  I counted how many I had one time and it was so ridiculous I'm not even going to say!  I have gotten better.

V. Vegetables you don’t like:  Sweet potatoes

W. What makes you run late:  River, ha!

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, and something else, but I don't remember what.....but I remember having it done.

Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken and dumplings, beef tips and rice, chocolate eclair pudding...omg, I'm so hungry!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: We just went to the zoo not too long ago and my faves were the giraffes and elephants!  I also like the tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment