Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting
I'm baaaack!  I've missed the past couple of weeks I think, but I'm here now ;o)


1. What is your favorite magazine?
         Us Weekly (that's the best gossip magazine), BH&G, and People 

2. What color are your eyes?
         Blue

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
         I usually go every 6 months.  I hate the dentist tho!

4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
         I love burning candles.  I'm actually out right now tho (Uhhhh...what?!?!).  My favorite is the New Orleans Creme Brulee.  It makes the whole house smell!  And I like B&BW and Yankee!

5. Do you have any pets?
         No pets!  We're never home.  I would like for River to have a dog tho, but it has to be an outside dog and Dusty said no about having an outside dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment