Sunday, March 27, 2011

River Funnies

These are just a couple, but I want to post them before I forget!
  • Every time I get River out of the bath, I wrap him up in a towel and sit on the couch with him cradled like a baby.  Here lately I've been rubbing his lip with my finger and saying goochie goochie goo and he cracks up! It is so funny!  This past week he has started doing goochie goochie goo to me and if Dusty is home he has to do both of us.  It's hilarious!
  • River loves chapstick.  He wants it on every time he sees it.  Well, the other day I was putting lip gloss on and he wanted some.  I told him no, that was for girls.  Today, we were on our way to town and I was putting lip gloss on and he started pointing at me say "gool".  I was like what?!?!  Then it hit me, he was saying GIRL!  Ha!  I was like 'yes, baby, that's for girls and you're a boy'.  He's so smart ;o)
This is from Friday at my mom and dad's

We have had a very low key weekend!  Friday night, Dus worked so me and River went to moma and daddy's to eat and hang out.  River LOVES riding the 4-wheeler!  Saturday, I got a little flower planting done.  It was so hot Saturday (mid to late 80s I think).  I'm not complaining tho, I'd rather it be in the 100s than cold out.  Later that afternoon, my long time friend Cassie came to town.  We visited for a couple of hours.  It was good seeing her.  I wish she would've brought her little girl.  Today, me and R went to see my gma then went to our favorite store TARGET!  River loves the big balls outside.  He has to touch them every time!  Also, it is like 30 degrees cooler than it was yesterday.  What tha!!

Dusty and my daddy playing with the the bull.  His name is Seven.

I'm going to get back to working out this week.  I plan on going M-T-T.  I am just now starting to not feel sore from this past week.  It's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment