Friday, March 25, 2011

What's on T.V.?

The shows on TV last night were great!  First off, American Idol.  I have some favorites and some not-so-favorites.  I love Pia and Casey!  They're awesome.  I also like Lauren Alaina.  My not-so-faves are Haley (ugh, can't stand her!), James Durbin (that screaming, squealy stuff gets on my nerves plus he reminds me too much of Adam Lambert who I do not like at all), and Scotty (I really don't see why the judges like him so much.  Yeah, he's got a deep voice and can sing, I guess, but he doesn't have the "wow factor").  I haven't made my mind yet about Niyama (she's definately different).  But, Tuesday night, Casey was NOT my favorite.  It seemed like he yelled through the whole song or something, Pia was kinda boring (I'm tired of all the ballads).  I did, however, think Scotty and James and Niyama did pretty good.  Crazy!  Niyama is a real entertainer.  I love watching her just to see what she will do and how she will dance.  Now on to the result show, I don't usually watch the result show.  I get bored with it so I usually have the TV on that channel, but do other stuff while it is on until the last 5 minutes when they say who is going home.  Well, last night's result show was GREAT!  I loved it when Stevie Wonder came and they sang Happy Birthday to Steven.  He was so surprised.  And, in case I haven't said it before, I am in love with Steven Tyler since the 2011 American Idol has been on.  Ha!  The Hulk Hogan surprise was cool, Sugarland sung one of my favorite songs by them, and the end was crazy!  Casey was total shocked.  It was great!



Also, I've always loved me some Gray's Anatomy, but have been kind of bored with it here lately and kind of quit watching it faithfully.  I did watch last night, and it was pretty good.  It's definately got my attention back.  I cannot wait till next weeks show.  It is gonna be so sad and I'll probably need a box of tissues!
Anyhoo, what are your favorite shows?

We don't have much going on this weekend.  My friend is coming in town Saturday and we will go eat lunch, but that is about it.  I've got to start practicing and studying for a ThirtyOne party I have next weekend.  This will be my first party in a few weeks and I am totally getting nervous about it!  Yikes!!  Oh yeah, Gerard Butler is in town filming a movie, so uh, I may be doing a little stalking, too!  He is HOTT! ;o)


Buh-Bye! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment