Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How many times did I eat out in one week???

Hehe.  How cute is this fella!

Uh....four!  That's right 4 times!  It started Thursday.  It was a nice day out so I texted Dusty to see if he wanted to take River to the park and go eat at Chick-fil-A.  Well, he didn't!  Instead, he wanted to go to Pepe's, a new Mexican restaurant in town.  So we went, and it was pretty good.  Me and River shared chicken quesadillas.  Friday, Dusty had to work, so me and River went to Waskom, Tx to David Beard's with my mom and dad, Kasen, and my aunt and uncle.  It was fun.  And, they have it so pretty out there with a waterfall and rocks and decks and porches.  The boys ran their hiney's off! 

See how pretty!

Looking at the waterfall and fish

Me and River making a wish :o)

River ate really good that night.  He had bean soup, fruit, pickles, fish, fries.  It was good!

Kasen was amazed at the whole fish daddy was eating.  He wanted one of his own.

River and Aunt Denice being silly

Moma laughing at them.  Haha :o)

Mouth full of fish

The next night, we met Bruce and Aubri at Outback. They all wanted steak.  I'm not a big steak eater so I got tilapia with lump crab meat.  Omigosh, talk about good.  I didn't really finish eating because River was being a little terd and wanting out of the highchair and all over the booth with me and Dusty.  Ugh...no more going out to eat with him for a while!!

I love this picture of my favorite boys!


Sunday, we didn't stay home, but we didn't go out to eat either.  I had bunco at 2:00 and so my mom kept River because Dusty was fishing.  So after Bunco we had to go out to my mom's to get River and we didn't get home till about 8ish.  Long, busy weekend! 

So, now to the fourth night out.  We met Bruce, Aubri, Sarah, Russ, and Miller at Cheddar's.  That place is so good!  And CHEAP!!  Seriously, for me and Dusty each a meal, plus a few drinks, our bill was $26.  Wow, can't beat that!  River just ate off of my plate because it seems everytime I get him his own kids meal, he doesn't eat a bite!  And yes, we took River.  Only because Sarah and Russ brought Miller who is 1 year younger than River.  He wasn't bad this time, he just wanted to stand up in the booth and sit in mine and Dusty's laps.  We couldn't really enjoy our food while it was hot.  Ha!  So, Dusty said no more : (  It was fun to be out with other couples and hanging out.  We def need to do it more often!  So, I think I am done eating out for a while...at least until this weekend.  Hehe!

I signed up at a gym today.  I went to a class called BodyBlast.  It was a.maz.ing!  OMG!  We started out doing a little Zumba, then lifted barbells?? dumb bells...idk what they're called, but the little ones you hold in your hands.  Anyhoo, I used 5 pound weights and let me tell you!  My arms were so sore when I left.  We also got the big exercise balls and did all kinds of crunches.  They have the class 2x a week and I am definitely going to keep going.  It is fun and I gotta get ready for this summer!

A few weeks ago, I put a bag of dried beans I had in a bucket for River to play with.  He actually had fun and played there for like 30 minutes!




And lastly, this is an older pic (well, I guess about a month old), but I found it on my mom's FB and I stole it :o).  My parents kept River for us one night, and they also had Kasen and Jaicee.  All three grandkids staying the night.  Ha!  Anyhoo, I though this pic was cute of them.  It reminds me of when I was a kid and  my cousins would stay with me and my brother and we would make pallets on the floor.

I love these kiddos!!

I think I'm caught up now.  Goodnite!  I'm outie ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment