Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorites ~

So, I was fixing to log onto my blog and do a post on my Friday Favorites…just name a few faves I’ve found lately. But instead of getting on my blog, I hopped on another one I read daily, Love From Texas. She had also posted a Friday Faves that she found and I liked her idea better. So, here are my answers….

Favorite time of day : When I’m at work, lunch time ;o) For one reason, most of the time I am starving my face off when it gets about 11-11:15 and the other is I get to have talk time! Being a transcriptionist, we can’t actually do a whole lot of talking during the day. Ha!

Favorite season : I like Spring and Fall. I love the Fall atmosphere and football. Although, in February I am BEGGING for the 100 degree weather to be here just so it won’t be cold anymore!

Favorite month : I’m gonna say….October. I love Halloween and it’s not too hot and not too cold yet!

Favorite holiday : See above ;o). I also love Christmas!

Favorite subject in school : I was always good at English. In college, I loved my medical terminology classes!

Favorite channel : Way too many! I like ABC on regular TV. I also like LMN, Lifetime, Oxygen, TLC, ID, CMT….

Favorite color : Pink, purple

Favorite song : Idk! I guess Big Green Tractor is my favorite recent song. I love a John Deere tractor ;o).

Favorite movie : I have a few. These are about the only movies I can sit and watch over and over and over. The Wizard of Oz, Urban Cowboy, Grease

Favorite celebrity : Rachel McAdams, Miranda Lambert, Matthew McConaughey, ….oh what am I thinking, I like em all!

Favorite kind of music : Country, 80’s rock

Favorite TV show : Private Practice, Reba, Teen Mom (1 & 2)

Favorite thing to do : Play with River!  4-wheeler ride, fish, shop

Favorite place in the world : I love being on the lake, in a boat or not. It is so relaxing to me!

Favorite hobby : Blogging, crafts (or at least finding ideas for crafts)

Favorite kind of animal : Tiger, horse

Favorite place to live : I guess Louisiana. Only place I’ve ever lived. I would love to move away somewhere to a small country town for a year or two and then come back here, though.

Favorite place to vacation : I love going to Arkansas, renting a cabin and canoeing or floating down the river.

Favorite restaurant : Tokyo

Favorite food : Mexican, chicken and dumplings

Favorite thing to cook : Beef tips and rice, chicken and dumplings

Favorite drink : Sweet tea

Favorite chore : Um, none! If I had to pick, I’d say laundry. I like washing and folding the clothes, but hate putting them up!

Favorite makeup : Whatever is on sale at Walgreens, by one get one half off! I usually wear Almay or Loreal. My skin is so sensitive to stuff so I have to go with what works with my skin!

Favorite hair products : Idk. I’m not a hair person! I just straighten it and that’s about it. I have to switch shampoos every few months because my hair starts to get funky after I use the same shampoo/conditioner for a while. Right now I’m using Herbal Essence in the blue bottle. It’s working really great so far!

Favorite lotion : St. Ives

Favorite perfume : I’m not a big perfume wearer, but right now I’ve got Jessica Simpson. Don’t remember the name of it.

Favorite blogger : The blog that got me started was Kelly’s Korner. I follow her faithfully! But I have sooo so many that I like!!

Favorite thing to blog about : My kiddo :o)

Favorite books : Well I was late jumping on the Twilight bandwagon, but I did a few months ago I watched the first two Twilight movies and read the books. I’m now on the third book, but I just can’t get into it. Guess I’ll just watch the movie. I’m reading a John Grisham book right now, too, The Confession. Very good book!

Favorite verse : Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Favorite thing to wear : Jeans and a cute comfy shirt. I’m going to try to get into more dresses this year…we’ll see!

Favorite kind of day : Sunshiny days and I also love a stormy day every now and then!

Favorite memory : When my River Bug was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment