Thursday, May 26, 2011

Brantley Gilbert

Have you heard of him?  I never had until a couple of months ago my BFF was talking about him.  She had seen him at Mud Stock, where he put on a free concert, and went on and on about how hot he was and how good he sang....she got me kind of interested!  He's kind of a rock/country type, which I love.  And, he has written a lot of my favorite country guy, Jason Aldean's, #1 songs!  So, I went home and googled him and saw that he was going to be at one of the boats for a concert.  I called up Haley and we made plans to go!  Of course, I had to go out and buy a new dress and I borrowed my MIL's cowboy boots.  I have never worn a dress with boots before and was a little nervous, but I think I pulled it off pretty good.  Ha! 

Haley and Corey and a few others got tables, so me, Dus, Bruce, and Aubri met them up there after we went and ate.

Christiana, Haley, and me waiting for him to get there.  He had a plane delay in Dallas and was about an hour late getting there.

Mr. Brantley Gilbert
I LOVE his name!

He's kind of a hottie ;o)

Me with Sarah and Aubri

My hunny!  I heart him so much.  He was a trooper that night, he was our DD.



Didn't get a good pic of the boots :(

JT and Lauren

Lisa, Lauren, and me

The guys!

Oh what fun!!!

We had so much fun!  And, I am now a fan of Brantley Gilbert...but he'll never take the place of Jason ;o)  I assume he is wanting to become a singer now instead of just writing songs.  Hope it works out for him, I'm sure it will!

1 comment: