Thursday, June 2, 2011

Graduations and Birthday Party

 **There has been so much tragedy in our country, neighboring states, and even right here in our home town lately.  The tornados and floods have been horrible this year with hundreds of lives and homes lost.  It's really devastating.  Please keep them in your prayers!  Also, over the Memorial weekend, there was a horrible wreck in our town.  Four people died, including a child.  It is so sad.  There was also a little boy about River's age who was involved, and he is in stable condition right now.  He lost both of his parents, his sister, and grandma in this wreck.  It just breaks my heart.  Please keep this family your prayers, also.  I couldn't imagine going through anything any of these people are going through. 

Two weeks ago we had such a busy weekend.  On May 21, my baby brother graduated from high school.  I can't believe it.  It makes me feel old.  While we were sitting there waiting for him to walk out, I remembered that it was 10 years ago to the day that I graduated!!  Wow!

One of his Sr. pics my mom took

Bad pic :(

Me and the bros.  After graduation, we all went to Chedder's to eat.

Me, Dus, and River had to leave Chedder's early so we could go to Levi's birthday party.  It was at a little zoo in town.  It was a cute little place.  The only bad thing is that it POURED down rain before we got there and was a little too wet/muddy for me since I was in a dress and sandals.  Ugh!  Poor Dusty had to chase River around because I was not about to be lifting and running after him in what I had on.  Dusty was a complete mess by the time we left.  Ha!  We had a good time, tho! 

Cuuuute cake!!

Me & Kasey

Carter Bug

River kept chasing this rooster.  It was funny.  He never ran after it, just walked behind it, following him everywhere he went.


Kasey bought this baby pig from there.  She named her Barbie!

Loves animals!

Carter and River in the Moo Moo Choo Choo train

After the bday party, we had to go home so Dusty could get a shower and change clothes, then we had to go to Wendy's for her nephew, Will's, graduation party.  They had Superior catered and it was so good! 


It was such a busy day, but it was fun!  We all got home that night and crashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment