Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bone Collector

I am not a fan of hunting shows, my husband is!  They get on my nerves and they are so boring.  I can't stand to listen to people whispering all the time.  But, there is one guy I do like and most of the time I don't mind watching his shows... Michael Waddell A.K.A The Bone Collector.  He is such a cutie!


Anyway, a while back we were in Academy and I saw a little Michael Waddell folding chair for River.  I knew I wanted to get him it to take to the BR.  Well, Dusty went to Academy the other day on his day off to get stuff for the trip, and he bought these....

Aren't they cute!  I didn't even know they had a pink one!


River loved having his own little chair!  Idk why this turned out so blurry :(

Dusty got him a bigger version of the one like River's.  It's so cute, I love it!! :o) 


No comments:

Post a Comment