Monday, June 13, 2011

Playing catch up

I can't believe it has taken over 2 years for River to go on his first boat ride.  Ha!  Finally, on June 2, we loaded up the boat one evening and went to Cypress Lake.  It was nice being out there.  It was a week day, so there weren't too many people out there.  I wish we would've had our swim suits on so we could have taken a dip!  Definitely next time!  River loved it.  At first he was just sitting there, still as can be.  Then when Dusty started going fast, River couldn't keep his eyes open because of the wind.  It was funny.  I'll be sure to bring his sunglasses next time. 







This is what the boys did when we got back from the lake....




River kept walking up Dusty's chest and would sit on his head backwards.  It was so funny.  That boy is a hoot!

I got R this turtle shirt from the Children's Place.  I just love it!  June 3, was his first time to wear it and I wanted to get some pics of him in it because I figured it would get stained (since it's white) the first time wearing it and I would have to throw it away or it would become a pj shirt.  (BTW, he didn't get it stained so he gets to wear it again!!).  I got my camera and he started saying "CHEESE".  Well, when I went to take the pic, he made this face...


 Lol!  I showed it to him and he said 'NO'!  So, I took another and got this face...



Hahaha!  When I showed it to him, he started crying and said no again.  Seriously, he is a mess!!  So, he climbed in my lap and we got this one....



And he was happy!!  He's saying 'cheese' in this pic.  I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment