Monday, June 13, 2011

I Heart Summer!

River got in the pool for the first time this year at Nonna's house on 5/29.  It was really cold at first and he was a little freaked, but he warmed up real quick!  He loved playing in the pool! He did so good.  I really want to get him in swimming lessons this year, but Dus says to wait till next year.  We'll see....wink wink. 

River in his swimming outfit.  He looked so cute!

Getting used to the water...baby steps



Behind the waterfall

Watch out ladies!!

We fried fish that nite at Nonna's house and just hung out by the pool all evening.  I love nites like those!  We went to Nonna's again yesterday to swim and River did SO good!  I was so proud.  He started kicking his feet and moving his arms all on his own, like he really knew what he was doing.  Then, he would put his face in the water and blow bubbles.  It was great!  I even dunked him a few times and he was ok with it.  Ha!  In the bath tub, he hates getting his face wet.  

Ok, I think I'm caught up to this past weekend now.  I'll try to post pics tomorrow!  I've got a busy week this week with bdays, getting ready to go out of town, seeing my daddy because we're gonna be gone for Father's Day, and I have to start shopping for Haley and Corey's couple shower next month (in less than a month and I haven't done anything!!).  Whew!

Goodnite ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment