Monday, July 11, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

July 1 was my daddy's birthday.  We had a little get together at my house with my parents, my grandma, the bros, and Kasen.  Dusty grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and I made brownies because I didn't have a cake mix.  It was fun.  We stayed outside all evening and just enjoyed visiting. 

:-)

Working on his 4-wheeler

Colt, Austin, Daddy, Dus, Moma, and Grandma

K-Dog!

Doing tricks

Happy Birthday to you!

A live cicada (on River's shirt).  I've never seen a live one before, just the empty shells.  It was pretty gross feeling!
Also, I've always called these things locusts, but I was wrong!

Daddy with his kiddos.  I wish I would've edited these first! 

...with the grandkiddos


Love!

Hope you had a great birthday, Daddy.  We love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment